Friday, December 14, 2007

Chantix Works But Chantix and Sutent Concerns Makes Pfizer Shares Fall

According to this Reuters article Pfizer is paying dearly for otherwise very profitable products. I do not know much about Sutent but I can vouch for Chantix or Champix as it known in Europe. Some one very close to me was able to stop smoking after taking Chantix prescription. He did not even use all the Chantix that was assigned. He was a heavy smoker and have been smoking for over 20 years.
He is still doing fine and refers to decision to give up smoking as one of the best decisions that he took. It has been over a year to date and he is normal as one could be. So how a drug works could be different on every one. I spoke to him just before writing this article.
Pfizer, he is willing to give his and his Doctors testimony if that makes any difference. I usually do not take this stance for drug companies. But witnessing one drug works on some one I know makes me wanting to tell the world that fact.
I am not a doctor, in fact only reason I am doing this site is to report on Consumer products, Drugs and Toys that are recalled. I have no Medical knowledge. So do not take this as an advise. I just wanted to state the facts.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin