Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Medicare Explained!

Do you know about Medicare and what does it cost? Do you know what medicare cover? Medicare has two parts Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B.
Medicare Part A:  Hospital Insurance and helps to pay for hospital, hospice and home health care.
Medicare Part B:  Medical Insurance and and helps pay for doctors, outpatient care, and other medical services.
Both are very important and depending on ones age, social security status and of course timely application for Medicare.
One retirement planner asked  Charles Schwab's  Ask Carrie the following question;


I'm turning 65 next year. I’m still working and plan to continue for at least a couple more years, so I won't yet file for Social Security. I do, however, want to get Medicare. What do I need to do to make sure I get the right coverage?
I think the answers were great and everyone should read. Take care with Medicare.
Ask Carrie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin