- MedWatch -- FDA provides safety information on drugs and other FDA-regulated products, and allows for adverse event reporting.
- Recalls -- FDA posts significant product actions of the last 60 days.
- Inspections - FDA inspects processing plants and other agency-regulated facilities.
- Advisory Committees - FDA convenes public meetings with outside experts for advice on making key public health decisions.
- Much more ... Take an online tour of FDA
Friday, December 07, 2007
How Does FDA Pretects You
I have given so much information from FDA about drus, recalls and many other information that covers general health and well being of us, Americans as well as world population in certain cases. It is vast network of information which is not always easy to follow but the following will give you a better picture and the how FDA protects us.