Monday, October 30, 2006

charlottewyatt, blogger, british (bloody) court, bad ugly hospitals and doctors and one sweet angels life.


It is hard for me to stop tears, after reading about Charlotte Wyatt. Tiny little girl that you want touch and make her live, so that she can smile, blink her eyes at her parents or any one near.
As always the doctors who swear to save life, have decided to end her life because, what ever the reasons the doctors have (what ever they are, nothing worth taking a life) trying to be become god.
I don't know the reasons for taking the charlottewyatt.blogspot.com site out. Again Judge, I hope when Jesus asks you or judge you, you will be able to face the lord.
I pray for Charlotte, sweet angel, may you surprise those bad ugly doctors and live long. I don't know the reasons for taking the site down, but I will post this because, it has hurt me so much to read about Charlotte's story. Where ever the new site/s going to be, I will follow and continue to publish.
The new site is http://savecharlotte.com/
The article I am writing about is on this page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin